I am very happy for card makers to use my designs and Tutorials for there own personal use, I give permission to other teachers who have attended my classes to use my Tutorials. but would appreciate a credit to the design and instructions.

please get in touch if you would like more information.

Many thanks

Happy Crafting Yvonne xx

Friday, January 29, 2016

Altared Pin Cushion,

Pin Cushion
This little pin cushion was made from one of my favourite vases
which had fallen and got a clip knocked out of the rim.
I use to use if for tiny bouquets of freesia or bud roses. and couldn't bear to throw it away.




So I filled it with scraps of wadding.
and made a ball of wadding, which I wrapped with a small piece of scrap white lining,
I then over-layed a pretty piece of scrap lace, and secured the ball with fine florist wire.
I added hot glue to the rim, and pushed the ball into the neck of the vase, (wired side down)

I them gathered the pretty Guipure lace on to fine florist wire
and brought it around the narrow part of the vase neck.
and twisted the wire to secure in place
I then added a ribbon collar.
and a organza bow to cover any of the wire showing
and added a little cameo to the center of bow.


Over view of pin cushion

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a post, I really appreciated you taking the time.
Happy crafting Yvonne